FaveSouthernRecipes is a fun cooking website that provides over 4,300 free Southern recipes, how-to content, videos, and more to cooks of all skill levels. We provide free content through easy-to-follow recipes and recipe collections. Our readers are 50+ home cooks who enjoy classic Southern recipes as well as new twists on vintage recipes. FaveSouthernRecipes.com readers enjoy making authentic Southern recipes as well as simple and easy recipes for dinner and dessert. Some our most popular content includes vintage dessert recipes, state-specific Southern recipes, soul food recipes, and potluck dishes. Our readers particularly enjoy nostalgic recipes and traditional Southern dishes.
Check out our staff page to meet the editors of FaveSouthernRecipes!
Quick Facts about Prime Publishing
Our goal is to provide five minutes of fun every day in the life of a home cook, as well as quick and easy weekly meal solutions no matter the occasion.
- More than 34 million monthly page views by home cooks, crafters, and DIYers.
- More than 5.1 million email newsletter subscribers.
- 50+ websites that cover everything from knitting and crochet to food and wine!
- More than 5 million followers/subscribers on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube.
- In-house video studio, two test kitchens, and 20+ full-time editors show our commitment to creating quality content.
- Proud publisher of Wildfowl Carving magazine, Rug Hooking magazine, plus I Like Knitting, I Like Crochet, and We Like Sewing digital magazines.
Contact Us: For more questions about FaveGlutenFreeRecipess, our newsletters, or our projects, check out our Contact Us page.
Connect with Us
About Our Free eNewsletters
FaveSouthernRecipes Everyday Southern Comfort
From true Southern classics to new twists on old country favorites. Subscribe for free recipes, cooking tips, special offers, and more!
Southern Recipe of the Day from FaveSouthernRecipes.com
Get a taste of the South delivered to your inbox every day when you sign up for this free newsletter. From savory main dishes to sweet dessert sensations, these recipes will bring you the country comfort you crave.
About Prime Publishing
Prime Publishing LLC is a leader in building multi-platform brands that inform, inspire, and engage consumer audiences. Meeting at the intersection of information and engagement, and powered by innovation, the Prime Publishing brands span digital websites, email newsletters, social media, and e-commerce. Our diverse group of cooking and crafting properties allows consumers to enjoy the content they desire on their desktop, laptop, tablet, phone, and more.
We Care: We love to give back to our community whenever we can. Over the years, we have worked with organizations such as Project Linus, American Heart Association, Warm Up America, Rush University Medical Center, Help Heal Veterans, Feed My Starving Children, and the Greater Chicago Food Depository. Learn more about our charity work here.
Awards & Recognition:
- YouTube's Silver Creator Award Winner: Our sister property, AllFreeCrochet, was our first property to receive YouTube's Silver Creator Award. This is awarded to YouTube channels that reach or surpass 100,000 subscribers. Learn more about this major milestone here.
- Mequoda's Rocket Award Winner: Many of our of properties over the years have received Mequoda's Rocket Award. The Rocket Award annually recognizes and honors the fastest growing media properties. Learn more about this achievement here.
Proud Members and Supporters of