FaveSouthernRecipes is dedicated to the best easy Southern recipes and cooking tips. From quick and easy dinner recipes to new and exciting dessert recipes, we find and deliver the best Southern recipes from all over the web.
Our goal is to provide five minutes of fun every day in the life of a Southern foodie. We add and update hundreds of articles each month, and we feature free product reviews and giveaways of all the latest and greatest products including cookware, kitchen gadgets, Southern cookbooks, and more.
FaveSouthernRecipes is owned by Prime Publishing LLC - a leader in building multi-platform brands that inform, inspire, and engage consumer audiences. Meeting at the intersection of information and engagement, and powered by innovation, the Prime Publishing brands span digital websites, e-mail newsletters, social media, and e-commerce. Our diverse group of cooking and crafting properties allows consumers to enjoy content they desire on their desktop, laptop, tablet, phone and more.
Prime Publishing LLC, Quick Facts:
- More than 72 million page views monthly by consumers, consisting of projects, recipes, and content articles.
- More than 8.2 million readers subscribe to our daily content eNewsletters.
- Over 600,000 incoming links from websites, media outlets, and social media.
- Over 2.4 million followers/subscribers on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube and Google+.
- In-house video studio, craft studio, test kitchens and 50+ full-time editors in Northbrook show our commitment to creating quality content.
More Helpful Links
- Disclosure Policy for Product Reviews- Information on how we review kitchen products and cookbooks.
- FAQs Page- Frequently asked questions.
- How to Publish Your Recipes at FaveSouthernRecipes- Submit your original recipes by filling out this form and you'll see your dishes featured right here on FaveSouthernRecipes.
- Links to FaveSouthernRecipes- Free banners and text copy.
- Prime Publishing LLC- For advertising, marketing and business development opportunities please visit the corporate site.
Connect with Us!
Proud Members and Supporters of:
- 26 Old-Fashioned Southern Desserts
- Pecan Cobbler Dump Cake
- One-Pot Chicken and Rice Redux
- Sunday Dinner Meatloaf
- Just Like Olivia Walton's Applesauce Cake
- Green Chilie Chicken Enchilada Rice Bake
- Southern Summer Succotash
- Classic Fried Green Tomatoes
- Triple Chocolate Punch Bowl Cake
- No Rise Pizza Dough
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 10 Cake Mix Hacks: How to Make a Cake Mix Taste Homemade
- Heavenly Buttermilk Cornbread
- Perfect Pineapple Fluff
- Disappearing Amish Macaroni Salad
- Texas-Style Peach Cobbler for Two
- No-Bake Smoosh Bars
- No-Bake Strawberry Lemon Lush
- Homemade Vanilla Cake Mix Recipe
- Circulon Ultimum Square Grill Pan
- Southern Pecan Cobbler Dump Cake