FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
Everyday Southern Comfort is the brand new free email newsletter published by the editors of FaveSouthernRecipes.com. We publish Everyday Southern Comfort weekly on Tuesdays. Each of the issues will feature recipes that revolve around a them. In each issue we will cover a variety of topics, including:
- 10-20 Original Recipes
- Book and Product Giveaway- Enter to Win Cookbooks or Food Products
- Cooking and Baking Tips
- Facebook and Twitter updates
Signing up for the free recipe newsletter Everyday Southern Comfort is simple. Just go to our newsletter signup page and fill in your information. You can also click subscribe at the bottom of any page at FaveSouthernRecipes.com to get to this sign-up form.
We support the Hassle-Free unsubscribe at FaveSouthernRecipes. To unsubscribe from the recipe email newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of Everyday Southern Comfort or click the “Click here to unsubscribe” link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions.
Please note that if you also have a site account for a recipe box, you will need to log in and change your email address under “My Account.”
1. Click the Tools menu. (On a Mac, click the Firefox menu.)
2. Select Options. (On a Mac, select Preferences.)
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Select the 'Accept cookies from sites' checkbox.
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click on the Tools menu (located at the upper right hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.)
2. Select Settings.
3. Click "Show advanced settings."
4. Under the Privacy header, click the "Content settings..." button.'
5. Select "Allow local data to be set (recommended)."
6. Click "Done."
Internet Explorer 10 and 11
1. Click the "Tools" button.
2. Click "Internet Options."
3. Click the "Privacy" tab, and then, under "Settings," move the slider to Medium or Low.
4. Click "Apply."
Internet Explorer 6 or 7
1. Click the Tools menu.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to 'Medium').
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click the Safari menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click Security.
4. In the 'Accept Cookies' section, select Always.
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from FaveSouthernRecipes.
See your recipes and cooking tips published on FaveSouthernRecipes.com! You can submit your original recipes and tutorials by using our Share Your Recipe form. Recipes must include a photo and must be your own original creations. Recipes are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your recipe is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded recipe. Use this form and submit your recipes today!
FaveSouthernRecipes eCookbooks are free, downloadable recipe collections organized around a theme, such as chicken recipes, brunch recipes, or dessert recipes. These eCookbooks are PDF documents that can be downloaded off our website, saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference while cooking. We think eCookbooks are a great way to offer a free collection of recipes to our users. For more advantages to eCookbooks, see our eCookbook Guide. We publish new eCookbooks every month. The newest eCookbooks are listed here.
Go to our Free eCookbooks page and click on the eCookbook that interests you. You will need Adobe to access our eCookbooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. For help downloading the eCookbooks, see our eCookbook Guide. If a link in a PDF recipe does not work, type in the recipe name into the search box at our website to locate the recipe and please contact us.
The FaveSouthernRecipes.com editorial team loves giving away cookbooks, food products and cooking tools to our readers. In every issue of Everyday Southern Comfort, we feature a new contest. These cookbooks and products are reviewed by our testing team and the in-depth review is provided on the contest page. You can enter the contest via the entry form on the contest page.
Weekly giveaways last two weeks from the date of going live and then we pick a winner, which we notify by email. You have two weeks to send back your information in order to claim the prize. Once those two weeks have passed, we will pick a different winner. In addition to standard entry via the form on the contest page, we will give you an extra entry in the contest for EACH of the following items:
We will give you an extra entry if you blog about the giveaway at your blog. Contact us with a link to the blog post.
We will give you an extra entry if you tweet about the giveaway. Use the tweet button at the bottom of the contest form to get this extra entry.
- We will give you an extra entry if you post about the giveaway on Facebook. Use the Like button at the bottom of the contest form to get this extra entry.
You can look for new giveaways in our newsletters and at RecipeChatter.com. For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom right of any contest page.
If you want to link to FaveSouthernRecipes.com, we are more than happy to exchange links with you. Just follow this link and learn how. If you'd like FaveSouthernRecipes.com to link to your website or blog, consider submitting a recipe. Cooks who submit two or more recipes to FaveSouthernRecipes are eligible for a recipe profile, which can include links to your blog, website, Facebook fan page, etc.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is mail@FaveSouthernRecipes.com. For directions on how to do so, click here.
Our mail servers send e-mail through primenewsletters.com or favecrafts.com for all of our web properties. For a complete list of our e-mail newsletters please visit www.primenewsletters.com or our subscriber center.
Updated April 23, 2014.
- Mamaw's Best Tuna Salad
- Elegant Martha Washington Candy
- Grandma's Favorite Heirloom Country Chicken Casserole
- Buttermilk Pancakes with Orange Syrup
- Classic Dump Cake
- Life-Changing Chicken Fried Steak
- Pecan Cobbler Dump Cake
- Southern Buttermilk Slab Pie
- Super Chocolatey Coca Cola Cake
- Lighter Cheddar Broccoli Salad
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Green Chile and Cheese Cornbread
- Beginner Butter Biscuits
- 3-Ingredient Southern Ambrosia
- Maverick Housewares
- Sweet Potato & Kale Paleo Frittata
- Whole Wheat Strawberry Banana Muffins
- Homemade Pizza Pockets
- Baked Apple Fritters
- Roasted Lemon Garlic Green Beans
- One-Pot Stuffed Pepper Casserole