We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Cajun Crab Rice Casserole is a comforting and unique casserole recipe. Crab, Old Bay seasoning, and a homemade cream sauce combine with rice in this tasty casserole recipe. Then, the flavorful rice is topped with portobello mushroom caps and fresh thyme. If you're looking for a meal that is as impressive as it is delicious, look no further than this Southern recipe. If you've never had a recipe with crab, this is a great recipe to try! Enjoy this casserole with a side salad for a perfectly sophisticated meal.
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size8 x 8-inch baking dish
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Paula Deen Square Griddle
- Easy Apple and Sausage Stuffing
- Ultimate Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree
- Bacon Bourbon Jam
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- Thanksgiving-Worthy Cornmeal Biscuits
- Southern Cornbread Stuffing
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Haystacks
- Cobb Salad Dip
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes