We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Cajun Crab Rice Casserole is a comforting and unique casserole recipe. Crab, Old Bay seasoning, and a homemade cream sauce combine with rice in this tasty casserole recipe. Then, the flavorful rice is topped with portobello mushroom caps and fresh thyme. If you're looking for a meal that is as impressive as it is delicious, look no further than this Southern recipe. If you've never had a recipe with crab, this is a great recipe to try! Enjoy this casserole with a side salad for a perfectly sophisticated meal.
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size8 x 8-inch baking dish
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sour Cream Cinnamon Roll Muffins
- 10 Easy Pumpkin Recipes for Halloween
- 12 Southern Pecan Pie Recipes
- Cream of Celery Soup
- Easy Cajun Jambalaya Pasta
- Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pinwheels
- Banana Cinnamon Rolls
- One Pot Greek Chicken and Rice
- Marinara Baked Eggs
- Cheese and Herb Biscuits
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes