Easy Pork Recipes: 22 Southern Cooking Recipes for Pork
Pork is a versatile ingredient that is a staple in many Southern recipes. Our collection of Easy Pork Recipes: 22 Southern Cooking Recipes for Pork includes all of our favorite Southern pork recipes. In this collection you will find pork chop recipes, pulled pork recipes, pork rib recipes, easy ham recipes, and more. No matter why type of recipe you are searching for, you will most likely find it in this collection of Easy Pork Recipes: 22 Southern Cooking Recipes for Pork.
Easy Pork Recipes:
22 Southern Cooking Recipes for Pork
Table of Contents
For more delicious pork recipes, be sure to check out our collection of 8 Easy Pork Chop Recipes.
Pork chops are great because they are versatile, affordable, and easy to cook. These easy pork chop recipes are full of flavor but they are all simple enough to make on a busy weeknight. Everyone is sure to love these Southern pork chop recipes.
- 3-Ingredient Pork Chops (pictured left)
- Country-Fried Pork Chops (pictured right)
- Fried Pork Chops and Country Gravy
- Pork Chops with Golden Ranch Gravy
- Smothered Pork Chops and Gravy
Nothing beats a warm, soft bun that has been piled high with saucy pulled pork. These pulled pork recipes are all dripping with sauce and flavor. Best of all, these recipes are made in the slow cooker, so very little effort is required on your part.
- 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches (pictured left)
- Slow Cooker Root Beer Pulled Pork (pictured right)
Want more pulled pork recipes? Check out How to Make Pulled Pork, Plus 7 Easy Pulled Pork Recipes.
All of these pork rib recipes are saucy and full of flavor. If you love ribs, then you must try all of these pork ribs recipes. These easy recipes result in tender ribs that are simply falling off the bone.
- Cider Braised Country Style Pork Ribs
- Coca-Cola Spare Ribs
- Oven-Roasted BBQ Country-Style Ribs (pictured left)
- Slow Cooker Country-Style Pork Ribs
- Spicy Sweet Country-Style Ribs (pictured right)
These easy ham recipes are great for holidays and game day gatherings alike. Below you will find whole ham recipes as well as recipe using deli ham. These easy ham recipes are some of our favorite pork recipes.
- 5-Ingredient Apricot Glazed Ham
- Barbequed Ham Sandwiches
- Copycat Honey Baked Holiday Ham (pictured left)
- Hot Ham and Cheese Slider Casserole (pictured right)
- Pineapple Brown Sugar Ham
These pork recipes do not fit into any of the categories above, but they are still worth mentioning. The recipes below include recipes using sausage as well as pork roast recipes. If you are looking to make an out-of-the-ordinary pork recipe, give one of these recipes a try.
- 3-Ingredient Crescent Sausage Bites (pictured left)
- Breakfast Meatloaf (pictured right)
- Easy Sausage Cheese Balls
- Pork Butt in Milk
Subscribe to Our Free Newsletter
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.