Peanut Butter Jam Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"No Bake Peanut Butter Jam Bars - these 3 ingredient PB&J breakfast bars are a great way to start the morning or a yummy snack idea for school. It's a fun twist on peanut butter and jelly with the addition of high fiber oats."
Makes16 mini bars
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 26 Old-Fashioned Southern Desserts
- Christmas Crack Candy
- Apple Pie Monkey Bread
- Nanaimo Balls
- Easy Southern Desserts: 13 Coconut Dessert Recipes
- Pecan Pie Cheesecake Fudge
- Pecan Pie Cheesecake
- Lovely Lemon Cream Puffs
- Easy Graham Cracker Toffee
- Our Most Popular Southern Dessert Recipes: Cake vs. Cobbler
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Southern Bourbon-Glazed Beef Tenderloin
- Cranberry Harvest Turkey Salad
- Boozy No-Bake Cookie Balls
- Copycat HoneyBaked Ham
- Grill Masters Club
- 25 Homemade Christmas Candy Recipes
- Baked Brie with Apples and Bacon
- Delicious Slow Cooker Creamy Lemon Chicken
- Chocolate Peppermint Donuts
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes