Peanut Butter Jam Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"No Bake Peanut Butter Jam Bars - these 3 ingredient PB&J breakfast bars are a great way to start the morning or a yummy snack idea for school. It's a fun twist on peanut butter and jelly with the addition of high fiber oats."
Makes16 mini bars
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
26 Old-Fashioned Southern Desserts
Cherry Chocolate Chip Energy Bites
Roasted Plum Clafoutis
Fruit Salad with Vanilla Dressing
Banana Cream Cookie Cups
Baked Blueberry Orange Beignets
3-Ingredient Beignet Bites
Iron Skillet Hot Fudge Pudding Cake
2 Ingredient Raspberry Dumplings
The Best Bread Pudding Recipe: 9 Recipes for Easy Bread Pudding
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Capresso Iced Tea Maker
- Chili’s White Spinach Queso
- Red Velvet Scones
- Coconut Chicken
- Steak Cutlets Caprese
- 40 Easy Southern Recipes for Easter
- Southern Desserts for Easter: 14 Easy Easter Dessert Recipes
- The Best Southern Desserts: 10 Southern Caramel Cake Recipes
- Paula Deen Stoneware Rooster Egg Tray
- Cranberry Goat Cheese Steak Salad
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes