Raspberry Oatmeal Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"One the easiest dessert bars you can bake. These are so delicious and the kids love them psst so do the adults. I love how simple these are and quick to make and for the most part they are great when traveling and impress your company. Everyone loves them and you will too! Just a few ingredients and you will have dessert on the table and they taste just like the soft granola bars you buy but 100 time better no preservatives!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 26 Old-Fashioned Southern Desserts
- Paula Deen Copycat Orange Coffee Cake
- Copycat Paula Deen's Mini Apple Cheesecakes
- Just Like Paula Deen's Beignets
- Mama's Southern Peach Cobbler
- Easy Southern Desserts: 13 Coconut Dessert Recipes
- 12 Easy Southern Recipes with Cool Whip
- Perfect Peach Cobbler Dump Cake
- The Perfect Cinnamon Sticky Buns
- Bread Pudding Cups
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Best Tuna Salad Recipes: 8 Easy Southern Recipes for Tuna Salad
- Egg & Bacon McMuffin Casserole Egg Bake
- Easy Juicy Baked Pork Chops
- Christmas White Chocolate Trash Snack Mix
- Blackberry Barbecue Sauce
- Freeze Your Mango for Later
- Chick-Fil-A Sauce
- Cold Thai Noodle Salad
- Chocolate Cookies and Cream Icebox Cake Recipe