Peanut Butter Energy Balls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These 4 ingredient peanut butter energy balls are super quick and easy to make, and are a perfect snack or addition to the lunchbox! Energy balls are a quick and easy way to have snacks on hand for at home, on the go, or to pack into a lunchbox. They freeze well too so you can make a big batch at once and have them ready for a while. These peanut butter energy balls taste like an oatmeal peanut butter cookie, but they're healthy!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Recipe of the Day
Mandarin Orange Cake with Dreamy Pineapple Frosting is quick to make, looks gorgeous, and tastes amazing. What could be better than… See more
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- BergHOFF Leo 4-Piece Tong Set
- Cookies and Cream Hot Chocolate
- Coconut Lemon Bars
- Breakfast Bacon Egg and Cheese Biscuits
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Medallions
- Good Cooking Silicone Oven Mitts
- Italian French Fries
- Easy Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Creamy Mushroom and Spinach Tortellini Soup
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes