Peanut Butter Energy Balls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These 4 ingredient peanut butter energy balls are super quick and easy to make, and are a perfect snack or addition to the lunchbox! Energy balls are a quick and easy way to have snacks on hand for at home, on the go, or to pack into a lunchbox. They freeze well too so you can make a big batch at once and have them ready for a while. These peanut butter energy balls taste like an oatmeal peanut butter cookie, but they're healthy!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Recipe of the Day
This cheese grits recipe for Stoneground Grits with Cheddar Cheese and Spicy Black Beans is a hearty, filling, meatless meal. This… See more
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Banana Cream Cookie Cups
- Slow Cooker Corn Chowder
- Caramelized Onions Brisket
- Cherry Mango Smoothie
- Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Impossibly Easy Cherry Pie Bars
- Chili’s Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Best Ever Brownie Recipe
- Baked Honey Lime Chicken
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Baked Pancakes
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes