Apple Pie Monkey Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Apple Pie Monkey Bread is a deliciously sweet and easy dish that makes the perfect breakfast or dessert! With just a few and minimal prep time, this pull-apart bread is soft, gooey, and bursting with apple chunks and warm spices. One bit and this will become your favorite fall treat! Once you smell this monkey bread baking, you’ll be anxiously awaiting it to be done. It’s best warm from oven, and oozing with a warm, caramel-y flavor. It’s also fun to eat! You can simply pull the chunks apart and devour, or slice it and eat with a fork!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 26 Old-Fashioned Southern Desserts
- Christmas Crack Candy
- Apple Pie Monkey Bread
- Nanaimo Balls
- Easy Southern Desserts: 13 Coconut Dessert Recipes
- Pecan Pie Cheesecake Fudge
- Pecan Pie Cheesecake
- Lovely Lemon Cream Puffs
- Easy Graham Cracker Toffee
- Our Most Popular Southern Dessert Recipes: Cake vs. Cobbler
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Southern Bourbon-Glazed Beef Tenderloin
- Cranberry Harvest Turkey Salad
- Boozy No-Bake Cookie Balls
- Copycat HoneyBaked Ham
- Grill Masters Club
- 25 Homemade Christmas Candy Recipes
- Baked Brie with Apples and Bacon
- Delicious Slow Cooker Creamy Lemon Chicken
- Chocolate Peppermint Donuts
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes