No-bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars
- Updated May 27, 2020
- Comments (0)
"Who else likes easy? These No-Bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars are the perfect pick-me-up snack for a long day. Or a short day! These little lovelies are the perfect pick-me-up snack for any day of the week or for any occasion! The kids will love them with a tall glass of milk in the afternoon, and they are delicious with a cup of hot tea as well. And the best part (besides the delicious peanut butter and oatmeal flavors), No baking!!"
Preparation Time25 min
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter, Creamy or chunky, your preference!
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup quick oats
- ¾ cup milk chocolate chips
- ¼ cup coconut flakes, unsweetened
- Tools needed: 1 medium-sized bowl, electric mixer, parchment paper, and two 8 x 8 square pans
Subscribe to Our Free Newsletter
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.