No-Bake Dessert: 13 Easy No-Bake Recipes
Skip the oven and whip up one of these no-bake dessert recipes instead.
As the weather gets warmer, we all tend to shy away from using our ovens. This collection of No-Bake Dessert: 13 Easy No-Bake Recipes is the perfect companion to take you through your spring and summer.
These recipes are great for when you don't want to heat up the house, but we also recommend these easy no-bake recipes during the holiday season when oven space is limited. No matter when you whip up these no-bake desserts, you are sure to enjoy how delicious and easy they are to make.
What really makes no-bake desserts so great is how fast they are. We've all had those times where you're having company over on short notice, and you want to have something sweet for them to eat. When time is limited, try one of these easy dessert recipes, and you'll be eating in no time.
No-Bake Dessert: 13 Easy No-Bake Recipes
Table of Contents
If you're looking for more classic Southern desserts, then check out our free, downloadable eCookbook, The Best Easy Pie Recipes: 14 Southern Recipes for Pie
No-Bake Pie Recipes
- Linda's Lemon Custard PieIf you love tart desserts, then you are sure to love this no-bake pie recipe. The pie's crust is made from graham crackers, and the filling is made from sweetened condensed milk. The entire pie is topped with whipped cream for a sweet finish.
- Coconut-Lime Icebox PieOne bite of this Coconut-Lime Icebox pie will make you feel like you are on a tropical vacation! This pie's filling is made from a rich combination of heavy cream, cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and lime zest.
- No-Bake Cherries Jubilee PieAnyone who loves cherry pie is guaranteed to love this recipe for No-Bake Cherries Jubilee Pie. This no-bake dessert featured a tasty filling made from cherry gelatin, whipped topping, and cream cheese. This pie is like the perfect combination of pie and cheesecake.
- No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake BarsThese no-bake cheesecake bars are like a cross between cheesecake and a slab pie. This no-bake recipe features a creamy filling that is topped with canned fruit pie filling. You can make this recipe with your favorite flavor of pie filling or with whatever filling you happen to have on hand.
- Light No Bake Key Lime Yogurt PieThis Light No-Bake Key Lime Yogurt Pie is the easiest thing you'll make all summer. It's light and refreshing, and it takes no time at all, so you can start enjoying this delicious dessert recipe sooner.
No-Bake Cookie and Bar Recipes
- Super Secret Ingredient No-Bake CookiesThese no-bake cookies taste just like your grandma's favorite cookie recipe. These chewy cookies are made with oats, chocolate, and a secret ingredient that makes them extra-special.
- No-Bake Coconut Easter NestsThis recipe is meant to be made around Easter time, but you could easily make it at any time during the year. Simply fill the nests with any candy you happen to have on hand.
- Peanut Butter Jam BarsPeanut butter and jam is a classic flavor combination that will take you back to your simpler childhood days of summer picnics.
- No-Bake Lime Cheesecake BarsThese No-Bake Lime Cheesecake Bars are perfect for when you're having company over. They come together so quickly, and they're just as delicious as they look. Serve these up at your next summer potluck.
Cool and Creamy No-Bake Desserts
- 4-Ingredient Key Lime Cheesecake ParfaitsKey lime pie filling is layered with a sweet and creamy mixture to make these pretty parfaits. You can make any flavor parfaits you like simply by substituting a different type of pie filling for the key lime pie filling.
- 4-Ingredient Cherry FluffIt doesn't get much better than this dessert salad recipe that only requires you to dump and stir. All you need to do to make this 4-Ingredient Cherry Fluff is combine whipped topping, sweetened condensed milk, pineapple, and cherry pie filling.
- Mandarin Cheesecake SaladWhat could be better than a dessert that can also be passed off as a salad? Cheesecake pudding is layered with Mandarin oranges and fudge cookies to make this sweet "salad."
- No-Bake Summer Strawberry Cheesecake MousseIt's tasty, it's easy, and it's got some fresh strawberry goodness. This No-bake Summer Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse is the best individual dessert recipe ever.
Embrace the warm weather by enjoying your no-bake dessert at a picnic. For recipes and inspiration, check out our collection of 50 Easy Southern Picnic Recipes
Subscribe to Our Free Newsletter
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.