No-Bake Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This No-Bake Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake features a creamy, apple spice batter that’s layered on top of crushed graham crackers and topped with tender, cinnamon and brown sugar apples. It’s an easy treat that’s ready in no time and perfect for fall! I served the cheesecake in mini mason jars. It just seemed more fun! But, feel free to serve this cheesecake in a regular pie pan or springform pan, if you desire. So, kick up your dessert game this fall and make this No-Bake Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake. I guarantee it’ll be a dessert favorite all year long!"
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Southern Bourbon-Glazed Beef Tenderloin
- Cranberry Harvest Turkey Salad
- Boozy No-Bake Cookie Balls
- Copycat HoneyBaked Ham
- Grill Masters Club
- 25 Homemade Christmas Candy Recipes
- Baked Brie with Apples and Bacon
- Delicious Slow Cooker Creamy Lemon Chicken
- Chocolate Peppermint Donuts
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes