Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These mini cheesecakes take just a few minutes to put together. The ingredients are pure and simple -- no processed whipped topping here. Your friends and family won't believe you made them yourself. They're so beautiful everyone will think they came from a bakery. I've given you some hints for piping them into prepared fillo shells as well as ideas for garnish that really set them apart. Just a few minutes, a few ingredients and you are impressing everyone!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 26 Old-Fashioned Southern Desserts
- Family Heirloom Pecan Pralines
- Cranberry Fluff
- Elegant Martha Washington Candy
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding
- Easy Southern Desserts: 13 Coconut Dessert Recipes
- Old Fashioned Buttermilk Donuts
- Chocolate Shakeology Bars
- Old-Fashioned Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
- Pecan and Pumpkin Bread Pudding
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Paula Deen Square Griddle
- Easy Apple and Sausage Stuffing
- Ultimate Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree
- Bacon Bourbon Jam
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- Thanksgiving-Worthy Cornmeal Biscuits
- Southern Cornbread Stuffing
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Haystacks
- Cobb Salad Dip
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes