Mama's Southern Peach Cobbler
By: MJ Kitchens from mjskitchen.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This is a classic peach cobbler recipe passed down from generation to generation. It's SO easy to make and a fun dessert to make with the kids. All you have to do is mix up a simple batter, pour it into a casserole dish that has melted butter, top with peaches and bake for an hour. Serve hot with some ice cream or whipped cream. Once you take that first bite, you'll think you've died and gone to heaven."
The recipe at the link provided includes two recipes - one that serves 6 people and one that serves 12.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 26 Old-Fashioned Southern Desserts
- Paula Deen Copycat Orange Coffee Cake
- Copycat Paula Deen's Mini Apple Cheesecakes
- Just Like Paula Deen's Beignets
- Mama's Southern Peach Cobbler
- Easy Southern Desserts: 13 Coconut Dessert Recipes
- 12 Easy Southern Recipes with Cool Whip
- Perfect Peach Cobbler Dump Cake
- The Perfect Cinnamon Sticky Buns
- Bread Pudding Cups
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Best Tuna Salad Recipes: 8 Easy Southern Recipes for Tuna Salad
- Egg & Bacon McMuffin Casserole Egg Bake
- Easy Juicy Baked Pork Chops
- Christmas White Chocolate Trash Snack Mix
- Blackberry Barbecue Sauce
- Freeze Your Mango for Later
- Chick-Fil-A Sauce
- Cold Thai Noodle Salad
- Chocolate Cookies and Cream Icebox Cake Recipe