Mama's Southern Peach Cobbler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This is a classic peach cobbler recipe passed down from generation to generation. It's SO easy to make and a fun dessert to make with the kids. All you have to do is mix up a simple batter, pour it into a casserole dish that has melted butter, top with peaches and bake for an hour. Serve hot with some ice cream or whipped cream. Once you take that first bite, you'll think you've died and gone to heaven."
The recipe at the link provided includes two recipes - one that serves 6 people and one that serves 12.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 26 Old-Fashioned Southern Desserts
- Family Heirloom Pecan Pralines
- Cranberry Fluff
- Elegant Martha Washington Candy
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding
- Easy Southern Desserts: 13 Coconut Dessert Recipes
- Old Fashioned Buttermilk Donuts
- Chocolate Shakeology Bars
- Old-Fashioned Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
- Pecan and Pumpkin Bread Pudding
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Paula Deen Square Griddle
- Easy Apple and Sausage Stuffing
- Ultimate Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree
- Bacon Bourbon Jam
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- Thanksgiving-Worthy Cornmeal Biscuits
- Southern Cornbread Stuffing
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Haystacks
- Cobb Salad Dip
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes