Grandma's Strawberry and Cream Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"You can frost, fill and create whatever you want with Grandma's vanilla scratch cupcakes. They are delicious without anything else on top but you decide. I have filled them with chocolate pudding, vanilla pudding or even nutella and these are always a hit not matter what you decide you like. You can even fill these with jelly and frost with peanut butter oh so good! I love a nutella and hazelnut chopped filling with whipped cream frosting!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Recipe of the Day
This cheese grits recipe for Stoneground Grits with Cheddar Cheese and Spicy Black Beans is a hearty, filling, meatless meal. This… See more
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Banana Cream Cookie Cups
- Slow Cooker Corn Chowder
- Caramelized Onions Brisket
- Cherry Mango Smoothie
- Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Impossibly Easy Cherry Pie Bars
- Chili’s Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Best Ever Brownie Recipe
- Baked Honey Lime Chicken
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Baked Pancakes
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes