Grandma's Strawberry and Cream Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"You can frost, fill and create whatever you want with Grandma's vanilla scratch cupcakes. They are delicious without anything else on top but you decide. I have filled them with chocolate pudding, vanilla pudding or even nutella and these are always a hit not matter what you decide you like. You can even fill these with jelly and frost with peanut butter oh so good! I love a nutella and hazelnut chopped filling with whipped cream frosting!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sour Cream Cinnamon Roll Muffins
- 10 Easy Pumpkin Recipes for Halloween
- 12 Southern Pecan Pie Recipes
- Cream of Celery Soup
- Easy Cajun Jambalaya Pasta
- Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pinwheels
- Banana Cinnamon Rolls
- One Pot Greek Chicken and Rice
- Marinara Baked Eggs
- Cheese and Herb Biscuits
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes