Grandma's Strawberry and Cream Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"You can frost, fill and create whatever you want with Grandma's vanilla scratch cupcakes. They are delicious without anything else on top but you decide. I have filled them with chocolate pudding, vanilla pudding or even nutella and these are always a hit not matter what you decide you like. You can even fill these with jelly and frost with peanut butter oh so good! I love a nutella and hazelnut chopped filling with whipped cream frosting!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 26 Old-Fashioned Southern Desserts
- Family Heirloom Pecan Pralines
- Cranberry Fluff
- Elegant Martha Washington Candy
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding
- Easy Southern Desserts: 13 Coconut Dessert Recipes
- Old Fashioned Buttermilk Donuts
- Chocolate Shakeology Bars
- Old-Fashioned Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
- Pecan and Pumpkin Bread Pudding
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Paula Deen Square Griddle
- Easy Apple and Sausage Stuffing
- Ultimate Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree
- Bacon Bourbon Jam
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- Thanksgiving-Worthy Cornmeal Biscuits
- Southern Cornbread Stuffing
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Haystacks
- Cobb Salad Dip
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes