Grandma's Strawberry and Cream Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"You can frost, fill and create whatever you want with Grandma's vanilla scratch cupcakes. They are delicious without anything else on top but you decide. I have filled them with chocolate pudding, vanilla pudding or even nutella and these are always a hit not matter what you decide you like. You can even fill these with jelly and frost with peanut butter oh so good! I love a nutella and hazelnut chopped filling with whipped cream frosting!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Recipe of the Day
Mandarin Orange Cake with Dreamy Pineapple Frosting is quick to make, looks gorgeous, and tastes amazing. What could be better than… See more
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- BergHOFF Leo 4-Piece Tong Set
- Cookies and Cream Hot Chocolate
- Coconut Lemon Bars
- Breakfast Bacon Egg and Cheese Biscuits
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Medallions
- Good Cooking Silicone Oven Mitts
- Italian French Fries
- Easy Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Creamy Mushroom and Spinach Tortellini Soup
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes