20+ Festive Christmas Dessert Recipes
Add some holiday cheer with these delicious dessert recipes for Christmas!
The holidays are a time to be spent with family and friends. While you are enjoying each other's company, you will also undoubtedly want to enjoy some good food at the same time. This collection of 20+ Festive Christmas Dessert Recipes is the perfect companion to get you through the holidays. Whether you're looking for the perfect sweet treat to make for your company's holiday party or you plan to create special trays of desserts to share with the neighbors, you're sure to be inspired to get baking when you see these recipes! The following Christmas dessert recipes are simple to prepare while still being delightfully sweet — and incredibly indulgent.
From holiday candy recipes to scrumptious cookies and even homemade cakes and pies, this collection of festive holiday treats is guaranteed to make your season bright. From classic recipes to new twists on old favorites, you're sure to find a few desserts that you will want to try. No matter the reason, these festive dessert recipes are the ones for the season. You just might want to try all of them!
Table of Contents
For more easy holiday recipes, be sure to check out our collection of 17 Easy Holiday Appetizer Ideas
Easy Christmas Candy Recipes
From classic fudge to delicious candy bark, there's no holding back when it comes to these quick and easy Christmas candy recipes! These festive Christmas desserts are sure to please the crowd every time. Many of these recipes use ingredients you likely already have on hand. So what are you waiting for? Get your favorite kitchen equipment and get cooking!
- 4-Ingredient Hash CandyThe holidays are stressful enough as is, so why complicate things? You'll love making this old-fashioned candy recipe because it requires minimal ingredients and preparation.
- Peppermint Bark Fudge RecipeThis delicious Peppermint Bark Fudge Recipe mixes sweet chocolate with bright, refreshing peppermint. It practically sings with the amazing flavors of Christmas, and it makes a great gift, too.
- Sinful Redneck Toffee BarsThe holidays are time to indulge in the most sinful sweets possible, and these Sinful Redneck Toffee Bars sure do fit the bill. A layer of saltine crackers is doused in a mixture of melted butter and brown sugar before being topped with toasted pecans and melted chocolate.
- Christmas Crack CandySaltine toffee candy is a classic around the holidays, and you can't go wrong with this recipe for Christmas Crack Candy. Nothing beats this easy recipe for addictively delicious Christmas Crack Candy.
- Pecan Pie Cheesecake FudgeFor a Christmas dessert recipe that is festive and fun, try this recipe for Pecan Pie Cheesecake Fudge. A layer of cracker toffee is topped with pecan pie filling, cheesecake fudge, and chopped fudge. No one will be able to stop at just one piece of this Pecan Pie Cheesecake Fudge.
- Homemade Chocolate Caramel TurtlesWhat's a list of holiday candies without Homemade Chocolate Caramel Turtles? This easy recipe is a beloved classic; one bite, and you'll see why!
- Graham Cracker Peppermint BarkElegant and delicious as can be, this Christmas candy will be a delightful addition to your holiday cookie tray this year. Just make sure you keep a few of these treats for yourself.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Haystacks When it comes to easy candy recipes, you can't forget about these Chocolate Peanut Butter Haystacks! This indulgent treat is one that everyone will enjoy.
Christmas Dessert Recipes: Cookies and Bars
You can't go wrong with this list of Christmas cookie recipes! Whether you're in the mood for chocolate or just want to make a classic cookie, you're sure to find just the right recipe in this section. You'll even discover a few dessert bar recipes, too, which are simply perfect for holiday parties. All you need to do is slice and serve!
- Forgotten Chocolate Nut CookiesThese light and delicious meringue cookies are the perfect Christmas cookie for when you are feeling frazzled. Simply put the cookies in the oven, turn the oven off, and then let bake overnight. Plus, you only need six ingredients to make them!
- Iced Molasses CookiesThese Iced Molasses Cookies are great for taking to a Christmas party or just having around the house to satisfy your sweet tooth on those cold winter nights. Leave some out for Santa, but make sure you save a few for yourself, too.
- Gingerbread Magic BarsThese magical and festive holiday dessert bars are sure to infuse your Christmas gathering with the holiday spirit. Crushed gingersnaps, candy-coated chocolate, coconut, and pecans all contribute to the magical nature of these Christmas bars.
- No-Bake Christmas Oatmeal CookiesWhen oven space is limited around the holiday season, whip up a batch of No-Bake Christmas Oatmeal Cookies. A combination of cocoa powder, peanut butter, and coconut gives these cookies great flavor. Oats also help to give these no-bake cookies good texture.
- Chocolate Toffee CookiesYou will only need a handful of ingredients to whip up this delicious cookie recipe. Featuring both toffee and cookies, this dessert is definitely the best of both worlds.
- Simple Chocolate Pecan SnowballsEveryone will love these Simple Chocolate Pecan Snowballs. They're light and delicious, and they look exactly like miniature, edible snowballs. But these cookies are best eaten, not thrown.
- Fantastically Fudgy Oatmeal BarsAdd some healthy ingredients to your holiday cookie tray when you make this dessert! The easy Southern recipe would make the perfect gift for anyone on your holiday shopping list.
Christmas Cakes, Pies, and More Desserts
What's a holiday celebration without a tempting array of cakes, pies, and so much more? These Christmas dessert recipes are just what you need to end your meal on the right note. Rich, decadent, and so delicious, these recipes will quickly become part of your family's traditions. These delicious desserts can even be made as special presents for family and friends.
- Patty's Whiskey CakeThe mark of truly great Christmas dessert recipes is that they can be given as gifts. A batch of Patty's Whiskey Cake will make enough cake for you to give as a gift while keeping some for yourself. Best of all, this cake tastes better the longer it sits, so you can make it ahead of time.
- Bourbon Pumpkin Pecan PieThis Bourbon Pumpkin Pecan Pie recipe is perfect for those who think pumpkin pie is lackluster and not festive enough for Christmas dessert. A creamy pumpkin pie recipe is topped with crunchy pecans, and you can taste bourbon in every bite of this holiday pie. What could be more festive than that?
- Eggnog Rice Pudding RecipeThis recipe is a holiday twist on classic rice pudding that will warm you from the inside out. If you like eggnog, you'll love this Eggnog Rice Pudding Recipe because it's great for making on those cold nights when you're snowed in.
- Hot Chocolate Caramel CupsIf you are looking for an easy holiday dessert recipe that will encompass all of your favorite seasonal flavors, look no further than these Hot Chocolate Caramel Cups. A chocolate cookie cup is topped with salted caramel and crushed peppermint to make this diminutive dessert.
- Candy Cane Cake RollThis Candy Cane Cake Roll looks fancy, but it is actually quite simple to make. This easy Christmas dessert recipe features a secret ingredient that makes it extremely easy to put together.
- Holiday Cranberry Eggnog BreadThis Holiday Cranberry Eggnog Bread is rich and moist, and it tastes exactly like eggnog! Bring this bread to a Christmas party or serve it up as a festive Christmas dessert.
- Vanilla Pound Cake with Peppermint GlazeThe classic pound cake recipe gets a festive twist with this dessert! You can easily serve this cake throughout December. It's sure to be appreciated at any big holiday event, too!
Start your Christmas morning off on the right foot with 7 Southern Christmas Breakfast Ideas: Overnight Breakfast Casserole Recipes & More
Which Christmas dessert recipe will you try this year?
Read NextMama's Southern Peach Cobbler
Subscribe to Our Free Newsletter
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.