Double Chocolate Chip Nutella Cookies
By: Jen Lynn from bakedbyanintrovert.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Soft and chewy Double Chocolate Chip Nutella Cookies will be a major hit with anyone who tries them! Indulge your sweet tooth with this extra chocolate-y cookie packed with rich creamy Nutella. This is the one and only chocolate Nutella cookie you will ever need!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 26 Old-Fashioned Southern Desserts
- Vintage Strawberry Fluff
- Neapolitan Sheet Cake with Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting
- Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sundae Nachos
- Texas Pecan Baklava
- Classic Lemon Bars
- Perfect Peach Cobbler Dump Cake
- Easy Southern Desserts: 13 Coconut Dessert Recipes
- Mini Pecan Pie Bread Pudding Muffins
- Derby Day Bourbon Brownies
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 10 Cake Mix Hacks: How to Make a Cake Mix Taste Homemade
- Heavenly Buttermilk Cornbread
- Perfect Pineapple Fluff
- Disappearing Amish Macaroni Salad
- Texas-Style Peach Cobbler for Two
- No-Bake Smoosh Bars
- No-Bake Strawberry Lemon Lush
- Homemade Vanilla Cake Mix Recipe
- Circulon Ultimum Square Grill Pan
- Southern Pecan Cobbler Dump Cake