Pumpkin French Toast Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I love pumpkin, a lot. My new favorite thing to do is to head to Starbucks on Fridays, while my son as at school, to work in peace and treat myself to a Pumpkin Spice Latte. Those Pumpkin Spice Latte’s get me every time.I know this recipe is categorized as breakfast, but I’m pretty sure this would make one awesome dessert. Or lunch…or dinner. Pumpkin French Toast Bake. A delicious breakfast recipe that’s easy to put together. This strata-like bake is a new fall breakfast recipe favorite! If you’re a fan of cream cheese, pecans, maple syrup, pumpkin and bread…then you’ll love this recipe."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Carnival King Cake
- 16 Recipes for Valentine's Day Desserts
- 14 Indulgent and Delectable Dessert Bar Recipes: Easy Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- Easy Three Ingredient Stir Fry Sauce
- Banana Cream Cookie Cups
- Slow Cooker Corn Chowder
- Caramelized Onions Brisket
- Cherry Mango Smoothie
- Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes