Chocolate Cherry Granola
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Quick and easy to make, this homemade chocolate cherry granola is a fantastic breakfast or snack, and it’s healthier then the store-bought kind! Homemade granola is so quick and easy to make. Just minutes to mix up the ingredients in one bowl and then bake until crunchy. Healthier then the granola you buy at the store, and you can make unlimited flavours. This chocolate cherry granola is one of our favourite options for breakfast - tasty and healthy!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Cheesy Skillet Hash Browns
Pioneer Woman-Inspired Cinnamon Rolls
Strawberry Banana Baked Oatmeal Cups
Biscuits and Country Gravy Breakfast Bake
Mini Cake Batter Cinnamon Rolls
Biscuits and Sausage Breakfast Casserole
Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
Southern Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
Baked French Toast Casserole
Christmas Morn Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chili’s White Spinach Queso
- Red Velvet Scones
- Coconut Chicken
- Steak Cutlets Caprese
- Southern Desserts for Easter: 14 Easy Easter Dessert Recipes
- The Best Southern Desserts: 10 Southern Caramel Cake Recipes
- Paula Deen Stoneware Rooster Egg Tray
- Cranberry Goat Cheese Steak Salad
- Passion Fruit Iced Tea Lemonade
- Crazy Tender Beef Stroganoff
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes