Easy Tomato Gravy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This simple and easy old-style Tomato Gravy is best over biscuits at breakfast or brunch, but would make a great Breakfast for Dinner dish, too. For some of you, it will take you back to your roots. For the rest, it will make you wonder where Tomato Gravy over biscuits has been all your life. Many people eat Tomato Gravy over rice, and that's yummy too, and more of a lunch or dinner dish. Its so easy, and uses plain ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry, so make it often."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Christmas Morn Casserole
- Overnight Refrigerator Cinnamon Rolls
- Chocolate Peppermint Donuts
- Just Like Cracker Barrel Ham and Egg Casserole
- English Muffin Breakfast Casserole
- Baked French Toast Casserole
- Loaded Overnight Breakfast Casserole
- Skillet Texas Hash
- Danish Cinnamon Apple Cake
- 3-Ingredient Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Buttermilk Pie
- Slow Cooker Beef Chili
- Gouda Grits with Cajun Spice
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Candy
- Ultimate Garlic Pork Loin Roast
- Glazed Eggnog Bread
- Braunschweiger Spread
- Italian Fudge Roll Cookies
- Peppermint Cookie Ice Cream Pie
- Tovolo Gravy Strainer
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes