We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"For a casual weekend breakfast, a prep-ahead weekday meal, or a fancy holiday brunch, this Overnight Southern Biscuit, Ham and Egg Bake is a 10-minute crowd-pleaser! Just toss together the ingredients the night before, leave it to sit in the refrigerator, and bake the breakfast casserole in the morning. There’s no hassle, no stress, and no last-minute rush to get a comforting and satisfying dish on the table fast! Here in Virginia, it wouldn’t be a holiday brunch without ham and biscuits. They’re seriously the perfect combo! By adding plenty of shredded cheddar cheese, fresh scallions, and diced pimientos, it’s an Egg Bake with plenty of decadent flavor. The biscuits soak up all of the rich custard overnight, creating a fluffy, savory bread pudding when you pull it out of the oven. It’s like a strata with Southern charm!"
You can easily cut this recipe in half and bake it in an 8-inch square pan.
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 Baking Dish
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Carnival King Cake
- 16 Recipes for Valentine's Day Desserts
- 14 Indulgent and Delectable Dessert Bar Recipes: Easy Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- Easy Three Ingredient Stir Fry Sauce
- Banana Cream Cookie Cups
- Slow Cooker Corn Chowder
- Caramelized Onions Brisket
- Cherry Mango Smoothie
- Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes