9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
Slow Cooker McRib Sandwiches
By: Sabrina Snyder from dinnerthendessert.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Slow Cooker McRib Sandwiches with an amazing baby back rib meat topped with the classic McDonald's bbq sauce, onions and pickles. Slow Cooker McRib Sandwiches are the best of both worlds. You get that amazing McDonalds McRib bbq sauce but with rib meat that is actual tender ribs instead of a pork patty in the shape of ribs. If what you’re hoping for is the actual patty flavor, Serious Eats has a pretty in depth copycat recipe. For me the idea I was getting ribs was exciting even if the patty was always a bit of a letdown. Read more at: Slow Cooker McRib Sandwiches http://dinnerthendessert.com/slow-cooker-mcrib-sandwiches/"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pico De Gallo
- Kentucky Holiday Bourbon Balls
- Self-Crust Coconut Pie
- Cinnamon Resurrection Biscuits
- Apricot-Glazed Southern Ham
- Southern Ham and Rice Casserole
- Family Heirloom Pecan Pralines
- Blueberry Coffee Cake Bites
- Bacon Pineapple Pulled Pork Tacos
- Cinnamon Streusel Butter Cake with Caramel Icing