Pepper Jack Cheese & Herb Biscuits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These easy homemade biscuits are flaky, buttery, and full of flavor from the addition of pepper jack cheese and Italian herbs. These biscuits only take a few ingredients, and use heavy whipping cream, which gives them a perfect southern biscuit texture. These homemade biscuits would be the perfect addition to any meal, especially for any upcoming holidays, like Easter! So simple, yet incredibly tasty! If you have not tried making biscuits at home, you are missing out!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Glazed Georgia Peach Streusel Bread
- Easiest-Ever 3-Ingredient Dinner Rolls
- 3-Ingredient Apple Cinnamon Beer Bread
- Bacon Ranch Cheesy Bread
- Best-Ever Whole Wheat Soda Bread
- 1-Hour Homemade Dinner Rolls
- Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Southern Praline Apple Bread
- Mom's Favorite Cherry Apple Bread Recipe
- Cinnamon Swirl Donut Bread
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Southern Bourbon-Glazed Beef Tenderloin
- Cranberry Harvest Turkey Salad
- Boozy No-Bake Cookie Balls
- Copycat HoneyBaked Ham
- Grill Masters Club
- 25 Homemade Christmas Candy Recipes
- Baked Brie with Apples and Bacon
- Delicious Slow Cooker Creamy Lemon Chicken
- Chocolate Peppermint Donuts
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes