9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
Pepper Jack Cheese & Herb Biscuits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These easy homemade biscuits are flaky, buttery, and full of flavor from the addition of pepper jack cheese and Italian herbs. These biscuits only take a few ingredients, and use heavy whipping cream, which gives them a perfect southern biscuit texture. These homemade biscuits would be the perfect addition to any meal, especially for any upcoming holidays, like Easter! So simple, yet incredibly tasty! If you have not tried making biscuits at home, you are missing out!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Spicy New Orleans Shrimp
- Easy Cannoli Cups
- Easy Slow Cooker Barbecue Pulled Pork
- Baked Pumpkin Streusel Donuts
- Halloween Cookie Truffles
- Italian Sausage Bread Pizza
- Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken with Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Chicken Fried Chicken
- Cheesecake Factory Pasta Da Vinci Copycat
- Make-Ahead Mexican Stuffed Peppers
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes