9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
Pepper Jack Cheese & Herb Biscuits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These easy homemade biscuits are flaky, buttery, and full of flavor from the addition of pepper jack cheese and Italian herbs. These biscuits only take a few ingredients, and use heavy whipping cream, which gives them a perfect southern biscuit texture. These homemade biscuits would be the perfect addition to any meal, especially for any upcoming holidays, like Easter! So simple, yet incredibly tasty! If you have not tried making biscuits at home, you are missing out!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Paula Deen Square Griddle
- Easy Apple and Sausage Stuffing
- Ultimate Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree
- Bacon Bourbon Jam
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- Thanksgiving-Worthy Cornmeal Biscuits
- Southern Cornbread Stuffing
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Haystacks
- Cobb Salad Dip
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes