9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes will make you forget your childhood canned sauce memories and make you LOVE sloppy joes again. Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes came together pretty organically and randomly for us. We have had Philly Cheese Steak Grilled Cheese sandwiches in our rotation for years (because they are AMAZING) and one day we made up a skillet and…. our bread had become furry. So we had hamburger buns on hand from a hamburger night meal a couple of nights before. The changes I made were just enough to be extra gooey and “sloppy” and only took about a minute."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Hamburger Steaks with Brown Gravy
- The Best Chicken Fried Steak
- Smothered Salisbury Steak "Tips"
- One-Pot Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- True Texas Brisket
- Cowboy Cattle Drive Casserole
- Pioneer Woman-Inspired Meatloaf
- Out-of-This-World Chicken Fried Steak
- Smothered Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Southern Beef Tips and Gravy
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Paula Deen Square Griddle
- Easy Apple and Sausage Stuffing
- Ultimate Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree
- Bacon Bourbon Jam
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- Thanksgiving-Worthy Cornmeal Biscuits
- Southern Cornbread Stuffing
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Haystacks
- Cobb Salad Dip
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes