13 Amazingly Simple Meatloaf Recipes
If you love easy meatloaf recipes, check out a wide varitey of our favorites below.
Meatloaf is a classic comfort food dish that everyone knows and loves. In this collection of 13 Amazingly Simple Meatloaf Recipes, you will find all of our favorite recipes for meatloaf. Many of the simple meatloaf recipes included in this collection will remind you of your childhood favorite, but others are more unusual and exciting. No matter which of these recipes you choose to make, you are sure to be satisfied by one of our 13 Amazingly Simple Meatloaf Recipes. Most of these simple meatloaf recipes call for using ground beef, but you could easily make a recipe your own by using ground turkey instead.
13 Amazingly Simple Meatloaf Recipes
Table of Contents
Learn how to make meatloaf by following the helpful step-by-step photos in our guide, How to Make Meatloaf
Meatloaf Recipes with Breadcrumbs
- All-American MeatloafIt doesn't get any more classic than this easy meatloaf recipe for All-American Meatloaf. Chopped onions and bell peppers help to make this meatloaf hearty.
- Mom's Homestyle MeatloafThis test kitchen-approved recipe for Mom's Homestyle Meatloaf is sure to remind you of the meatloaf your mom used to make when you were a kid.
- Sunday Dinner MeatloafSunday Dinner Meatloaf is a festive and comforting dish that makes a great weekend dinner. This Sunday Dinner Meatloaf tastes better than most meatloaf recipes because it is smothered in a flavorful tomato sauce.
- Tangy Pineapple MeatloafStep outside of the box with this recipe for Tangy Pineapple Meatloaf. This simple meatloaf recipe is different from most because is topped with a glaze made from ketchup, brown sugar, and crushed pineapple.
- Zesty Slow Cooker MeatloafIf you think you can't make meatloaf in a slow cooker, think again. This easy meatloaf recipe is great for busy days because the slow cooker will do all of the work. Zesty Slow Cooker Meatloaf gets its name from the addition of several surprise ingredients, including corn and chilies.
- Easy Secret-Ingredient MeatloafIf you love classic meatloaf recipes, but always wish there was a little more flavor this is the recipe for you. Bloody Mary mix is added to the breadcrumbs, which adds and unexpected zing to this Southern recipe.
- Kicked Up MeatloafIf you are looking for a simple meatloaf recipe that has plenty of zippy flavor, try this recipe for Kicked Up Meatloaf. The addition of red pepper flakes helps to give this Kicked Up Meatloaf a little bit of heat.
Easy Meatloaf Recipes with Crackers or Oatmeal
- Grandpa's Favorite Meatloaf RecipeRather than the typical breadcrumbs that are used in most recipes, this meatloaf is made with crushed crackers. This addition adds wonderful texture to the meat loaf. This is a simple meatloaf recipe that will stay in your family for years.
- Easy Meatloaf Cupcakes with Mashed Potato FrostingIf you've never tried meatloaf made with oatmeal, then you are in for a real treat. The oatmeal adds a subtle nutty flavor that complements the ground beef perfectly. To top it all off, this recipe is baked in a muffin tin and topped with mashed potatoes. If you're looking to try something new, you can't go wrong with this recipe.
More Southern Recipes for Meatloaf
- Breakfast MeatloafThis recipe for Breakfast Meatloaf transforms a traditional meatloaf recipe into the perfect breakfast offering. Homemade pork sausage is combined with hard-boiled eggs to make this breakfast version of a dinner classic.
- The Best Turkey MeatloafIf you love meatloaf, but want a healthier option, look no further than this recipe for The Best Turkey Meatloaf. Parmesan cheese and stuffing mix add tons of flavor to this dinnertime classic. This healthier meatloaf lets you enjoy classic comfort food without the guilt.
- Low-Carb Cheeseburger MeatloafThis unique meatloaf recipe uses neither breadcrumbs or milk, like many recipes do. Grated Parmesan cheese, cubed Cheddar cheese, and chopped onion set this recipe apart from the crowd.
- Cheese Stuffed Mexican Meatloaf RecipeThis unique meatloaf recipe is stuffed with pepper Jack cheese and topped with crushed Doritos for a wonderfully unique meal. No one will be able to resist a thick slice of this incredibly flavorful meal.
For more delicious recipes, check out our collection of 18 Easy Ground Beef Recipes
Subscribe to Our Free Newsletter
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.