9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
Pepperoni Pizza Hamburger Helper
By: Sabrina Snyder from dinnerthendessert.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Pepperoni Pizza Hamburger Helper is a quick and easy cheesy pasta that tastes like your favorite pizza and it’s ready to eat in just 30 minutes. Pepperoni Pizza Hamburger Helper is a quick weeknight dish your whole family will love that has all the flavors of your favorite pepperoni pizza without the takeout! We make our own Quick and Easy Marinara Sauce that I keep in the deep freeze for a quick meal during the week. Since my kids are huge fans of pasta we love coming up with fun ways to enjoy pasta as a family (and I love to add in extra vegetables without them knowing)."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Louisiana Cajun Lasagna
- Pepperoni Pizza Hamburger Helper
- One-Pot Tex-Mex Spaghetti
- Slow Cooker Louisiana-Style Red Beans and Rice
- Sausage and Mushroom Rigatoni
- Easy Crawfish Jambalaya
- Bacon and Pea Macaroni and Cheese
- Aunt Laura's Jambalaya
- Cheesy Chipotle Chicken and Rice
- Just Like Longhorn Steakhouse Mac and Cheese
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Best Tuna Salad Recipes: 8 Easy Southern Recipes for Tuna Salad
- Egg & Bacon McMuffin Casserole Egg Bake
- Easy Juicy Baked Pork Chops
- Christmas White Chocolate Trash Snack Mix
- Blackberry Barbecue Sauce
- Freeze Your Mango for Later
- Chick-Fil-A Sauce
- Cold Thai Noodle Salad
- Chocolate Cookies and Cream Icebox Cake Recipe