9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
Pepperoni Pizza Hamburger Helper
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Pepperoni Pizza Hamburger Helper is a quick and easy cheesy pasta that tastes like your favorite pizza and it’s ready to eat in just 30 minutes. Pepperoni Pizza Hamburger Helper is a quick weeknight dish your whole family will love that has all the flavors of your favorite pepperoni pizza without the takeout! We make our own Quick and Easy Marinara Sauce that I keep in the deep freeze for a quick meal during the week. Since my kids are huge fans of pasta we love coming up with fun ways to enjoy pasta as a family (and I love to add in extra vegetables without them knowing)."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Easy Baked Ziti with Ground Beef and Cheese
- Easy Pumpkin Macaroni and Cheese
- Louisiana Cajun Lasagna
- Southern Ham and Rice Casserole
- Easiest-Ever Skillet Tuna Noodle Casserole
- One-Skillet Cajun Chicken Pasta
- Baked Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Momma's Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Slow Cooker Million Dollar Pasta
- Southern Comfort Food: 12 Homemade Macaroni and Cheese Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Paula Deen Square Griddle
- Easy Apple and Sausage Stuffing
- Ultimate Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree
- Bacon Bourbon Jam
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- Thanksgiving-Worthy Cornmeal Biscuits
- Southern Cornbread Stuffing
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Haystacks
- Cobb Salad Dip
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes