Healthy Black Bean Burgers
- Updated June 11, 2020
- Comments (0)
"Another tasty recipe that is healthy and delicious and also suitable for The Danieal Fast! Combine black beans with a myriad of herbs and spices and healthy tender brown rice to make a yummy burger that is also good for you! You won't believe how easy these are to make, just a few minutes to whip them up and you're good to go! Pair them with a nice Daniel Fast soup and you have the perfect lunch or dinner! "
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time15 min
- 1 26.5 oz can of black beans (rinsed well and drained)
- 1/4 of a red onion - minced
- 1 garlic clove - minced
- 1/2 red pepper - chopped small
- large handful of fresh cilantro - minced
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper (you can add more to your liking)
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup (or less) vegan mayo IF NEEDED (for binding)
- 2 TBS coconut oil
Subscribe to Our Free Newsletter
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.