9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
Roasted Cinnamon and Nutmeg Almonds
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Roasted Cinnamon and Nutmeg Almonds are filled with sweet flavors that pack an irresistible taste. Crunchy, sweet, and a good-for-you snack, these almonds are perfect for mid-morning or late night munchies! Like most of my recipes, these Roasted Cinnamon and Nutmeg Almonds are a breeze to whip up. But, you knew that was coming, right? With less than 10 minutes of prep time and about 20 minutes in the oven, you can have the snack ready to be devoured in no time."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
11 Easy Southern Recipes with Crescent Rolls
Slow Cooker Corn Chowder
Pimento Cheddar Crisps
Kentucky Hot Brown Sliders
Double Crust Pizza Casserole
3-Ingredient Crescent Sausage Bites
15 Easy Texan Recipes
"18 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food" Free eCookbook
11 Savory Southern Recipes for Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
14 Celebrity-Inspired Southern Cooking Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Capresso Iced Tea Maker
- Chili’s White Spinach Queso
- Red Velvet Scones
- Coconut Chicken
- Steak Cutlets Caprese
- 40 Easy Southern Recipes for Easter
- Southern Desserts for Easter: 14 Easy Easter Dessert Recipes
- The Best Southern Desserts: 10 Southern Caramel Cake Recipes
- Paula Deen Stoneware Rooster Egg Tray
- Cranberry Goat Cheese Steak Salad
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes