9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
The Ultimate Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you are looking for an amazing new cookie recipe, I have the ultimate banana chocolate chip cookies for you today. These banana bread like cookies are healthy and delicious. I call that a win-win! Seriously, I will always make these with my over ripe bananas. Forget the bread! Banana chocolate chip cookies are where it is at!Enjoy these delicious cookies by the handful and wonder how all of that banana bread flavor fits into such a small package. You will be hoping that there are over ripe bananas on the counter after you try this recipe. It is seriously my new favorite cookie recipe and I love that it is so easy to make. Add these banana chocolate chip cookies to your baking list this holiday season or anytime of the year."
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 over ripe banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat El Pollo Loco Avocado Salsa
- Beach Bar-Style Smoked Fish Dip
- Easy Baked Ziti with Ground Beef and Cheese
- Copycat El Pollo Loco Chicken
- Halloween Sweet Potatoes
- Halloween Pumpkin Cake Mix Cookies
- Pecan Pie Muffins Recipe
- Italian Beef and Bean Soup
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Cups
- Pecan Pumpkin Breakfast Coffee Cake
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes