9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
Grandma's Southern Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Grandma’s Hot Fudge Sundae Cake is a super easy cake that makes its own hot fudge sauce as it bakes! It comes together in just 10 minutes of prep time and is perfect with ice cream."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Kentucky Butter Cake
Sock It to Me Cake from Scratch
Grandma's Special Lemon Pound Cake
Amazing Cookie Butter Pound Cake
Pioneer Woman-Inspired Carrot Cake
Lemon Coconut Cake
Millionaire's Pound Cake
Old-Fashioned Louisiana Crunch Cake
Just Like Trisha Yearwood's Lemon Pound Cake Recipe
Old-Fashioned Coca-Cola Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Capresso Iced Tea Maker
- Chili’s White Spinach Queso
- Red Velvet Scones
- Coconut Chicken
- Steak Cutlets Caprese
- 40 Easy Southern Recipes for Easter
- Southern Desserts for Easter: 14 Easy Easter Dessert Recipes
- The Best Southern Desserts: 10 Southern Caramel Cake Recipes
- Paula Deen Stoneware Rooster Egg Tray
- Cranberry Goat Cheese Steak Salad
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes