Grandma's Southern Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Grandma’s Hot Fudge Sundae Cake is a super easy cake that makes its own hot fudge sauce as it bakes! It comes together in just 10 minutes of prep time and is perfect with ice cream."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Classic Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- "Real Deal" Southern Caramel Cake
- Louisiana Crunch Cake
- Just Like Olivia Walton's Applesauce Cake
- Best-Ever Peanut Butter Sheet Cake
- Shortcut Preacher Cake
- Triple Layer Carrot Cake
- Southern Skillet Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Old-Fashioned Recipe for Hummingbird Cake
- Old-Fashioned Caramel Layer Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pecan Pie Muffins Recipe
- Italian Beef and Bean Soup
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Cups
- Pecan Pumpkin Breakfast Coffee Cake
- Amazing Pumpkin Pie Pudding
- Spicy New Orleans Shrimp
- Easy Cannoli Cups
- Easy Slow Cooker Barbecue Pulled Pork
- Baked Pumpkin Streusel Donuts
- Halloween Cookie Truffles
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes