25 Homemade Christmas Candy Recipes
These Southern candy recipes will quickly become part of your holiday traditions!
Enjoying a rich piece of seasonal candy is one of life's simplest pleasures during the holiday season. This collection of 25 Homemade Christmas Candy Recipes is the perfect selection to help you bring a homemade and heartfelt touch to your Christmas candy. These Christmas candy recipes are great for sharing at holiday parties or for giving as a special homemade present to loved ones. Everyone is sure to be impressed that you took the time and effort to create some homemade Christmas candy.
The treats included in this collection of 25 Homemade Christmas Candy Recipes are also easy to make and can be whipped up in very little time. In addition, many of these recipes use ingredients you likely already have on hand at home; you might not have to make a special trip to the store to make these candies! From fudge to toffee, turtles, and everything in between, these easy holiday recipes are definitely worth a look. Just remember to store your homemade candy in airtight containers so that it stays fresh and ready to serve!
Table of Contents
Start your Christmas morning off on the right foot with 7 Southern Christmas Breakfast Ideas: Overnight Breakfast Casserole Recipes & More
Delicious and Easy Toffee Recipes
Quick and easy to make, toffee recipes are the classic Christmas candy that just about everyone loves. With this selection of easy toffee recipes, you can create a wide assortment of candy that will be enjoyed by family and friends. These recipes will look simply delightful when placed on a holiday tray! Simply store the toffee in an airtight container until you're ready to share.
- This Graham Cracker Toffee is so simple to make and it only requires five ingredients. Melted butter, brown sugar, vanilla, and pecans are poured over graham crackers to make this graham cracker toffee recipe.
- These sinfully delicious toffee chocolate bars only require five simple ingredients. Plus, you can make them in minutes.
- Quick and easy to make, this toffee recipe will be the perfect addition to your holiday dessert tray. The easy Southern recipe uses just seven ingredients — and you just might have all of the ingredients on hand!
- Pumpkin Spice Cracker ToffeeIf you can't get enough of the classic pumpkin spice flavor, then this toffee recipe is for you. You'll love the delicious taste of this candy!
- Chocolate Pecan Toffee BarsThis recipe is more of a full-fledged dessert than a candy, but we're certain you'll want to try it, anyway! This decadent dessert doesn't hold back when it comes to sweet ingredients, as it has chocolate chips, toffee bits, and so much more.
- Easy Graham Cracker ToffeeYou can never have too many toffee recipes with graham cracker at your fingertips, and that's certainly true of this recipe. This candy will look festive when shared with family and friends.
- Friends and family won't be able to stop at just one piece of this Christmas Crack Candy. This homemade candy recipe is easy to make and so addictive. People will be requesting that you make this saltine toffee candy every year.
Fudge Recipes for the Holidays
It is a universal truth that you can never have too many fudge recipes at hand. Rich, creamy, and easy to make, it's no wonder that fudge recipes are practically synonymous with the holidays. If you're looking for just the right fudge recipe to share — or even if you just want to make a tray that's just for you — then this selection of recipes will be exactly what you need. From classic fudge recipes to new twists on old favorites, you're sure to find one or two sweet treats to try!
- For a festive Christmas candy recipe, try this Chocolate Peppermint Holiday Fudge. This recipe is super easy because it is made using the microwave. Everyone will love that this fudge features the classic combination of chocolate and peppermint.
- This easy fudge recipe only requires three ingredients. To make No-Fail Fudge, all you have to do is combine sweetened condensed milk, butter, and chocolate in the microwave.
- Peppermint Bark Fudge RecipeYou can't go wrong with the classic combination of chocolate and peppermint! This colorful and refreshing fudge is sure to be a hit with everyone.
- Take the classic pecan pie, add elements of cheesecake, then turn it into fudge and you'll have this Pecan Pie Cheesecake Fudge! This recipe is a delightful take on the classic Southern dessert.
- If you can't get enough of pecans, then this fudge recipe is for you. This recipe will look simply elegant when placed in a pretty holiday tin and shared with everyone on your holiday shopping list.
- This fudge recipe checks all the right boxes. It's easy to make, uses only six ingredients, and makes approximately 120 pieces. If you're planning to share holiday trays with everyone, then this recipe needs to be on your radar.
- You can't have a list of fudge recipes without rocky road! This quick and easy treat will win over the crowd every time.
- Add even more peppermint to your Christmas dessert table with this super easy recipe. This fudge needs to sit in the refrigerator for at least four hours before it's ready to serve. Think you can wait that long?
Pralines, Turtles and More Southern Candy Recipes
When it comes to easy Christmas candy recipes, you can't miss out on the treats included in this section! From candied nuts to old-fashioned favorites, these candies will quickly become some of your favorite recipes. You'll love whipping up a batch of homemade candy in very little time with these recipes at hand. You just might discover a new favorite recipe!
- This simple candy recipe comes together quickly. This Christmas candy recipe for old-fashioned hash candy is a great treat to make and share during the holiday season.
- The only thing that holds a candle to homemade Christmas candy recipes is a recipe for candied nuts. This candied nuts recipe is guaranteed to fill your house with the most heavenly smell. These Cinnamon Vanilla Candied Nuts make a great snack to set out at holiday parties.
- Give family and friends the gift of homemade candy this Christmas. This Christmas candy recipe for Elegant Martha Washington Candy is an irresistible crowd-pleasing favorite that is easy to make.
- It is easier to make your own cherry mash candy at home than you might think. The cherry filling is sweet and flavorful, while the chocolate-nut coating gives the candy a luscious finish.
- Everyone will be so impressed that you know how to make turtle candy from scratch. Homemade Chocolate Caramel Turtles come together quickly and only require four ingredients.
- Kentucky Holiday Bourbon BallsThis traditional Kentucky Christmas recipe is sure to elevate your holiday celebration this year. Kentucky Holiday Bourbon Balls are rich, boozy, and festive.
- Southern Pecan Pralines are a sweet candy treat that can be made entirely on the stove. This sweet, nutty confection is a great treat to always have on hand throughout the holidays.
- Holiday Peanut Butter BuckeyesIf you like the combination of chocolate and peanut butter, you will love these Peanut Butter Buckeyes. Homemade peanut butter dough is rolled into balls and dipped into melted chocolate.
- Mint Pretzel S'mores BitesThis easy candy recipe puts a Christmas spin on a classic dessert. Make these s'mores bites for a fun way to celebrate the Christmas season.
- Nanaimo BallsThis dessert makes the popular Nanaimo Bars into a bite-sized Christmas confection. These coconut and pecan balls are sure to be a hit!
For more easy holiday recipes, be sure to check out our collection of 20+ Festive Christmas Dessert Recipes
Which Christmas candy recipes will you try this year?
Let us know in the comments!
Subscribe to Our Free Newsletter
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.