10 Easy Pumpkin Recipes for Halloween
Get in the Halloween spirit with these easy pumpkin desserts!
If you are on a hunt for the best recipes for Halloween, look no further than this collection of 10 Easy Pumpkin Recipes for Halloween. Any of these recipes would be festive enough for Halloween because they have the telltale orange hue of pumpkin. In this collection you will find recipes for a drink to serve friends, Halloween cookies to make for your kids, and pumpkin cake recipes for your family's Halloween dessert.
The great thing about these easy pumpkin recipes is that they can be enjoyed all season long. Once Halloween is over, any of these recipes would make an excellent addition to your Thanksgiving table.
Table of Contents
For more pumpkin desserts, check out our collection of 30 Perfect Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
Pumpkin Bread and Cake Recipes
- If you like staying in on Halloween, make sure you have this Pumpkin Cake with Pecan Cream Cheese Streusel close by. This easy pumpkin recipe is ideal for eating with a cup of coffee while curled up under a blanket.
- You will love how decadent and delicious this pumpkin bread recipe is. After the bread has baked, it is poked and then doused in a 3-ingredient brown sugar glaze. For extra texture and crunch, be sure to add pecans to the glaze.
- Cream Cheese Pumpkin Swirl CakeThe bright orange color of this pumpkin cake is sure to get anyone in the Halloween spirit. Cream cheese filling is swirled in the center of the cake and and a cream cheese icing is drizzled on top.
- Take a break from all that Halloween candy and enjoy something a bit more substantial. This pumpkin spice bread has all the cozy flavors of fall.
- This Pecan and Pumpkin Bread Pudding tastes just like traditional bread pudding but with the wonderful flavors of fall. Everyone will love having a piece of this warm bread pudding after a night trick-or-treating in the chilly fall weather.
Pumpkin Cookie Recipes
- 5-Ingredient Pumpkin Oreo BallsCream cheese, crushed vanilla Oreo cookings, and pumpkin create the decadent filling of these cookies. They are then dipped in melted chocolate! This no-bake dessert will be a hit with kids and adults alike.
- These Halloween cookies combine chocolate and pumpkin cookie dough to create a black and orange cookie that is perfect for Halloween. Plus, each cookie features the two great flavors of chocolate and pumpkin spice.
Pumpkin Drink Recipes for Halloween
- Hot Spiced Pumpkin is the perfect warm beverage to enjoy on Halloween night. Surprise your family by making this flavorful pumpkin drink instead of the usual hot apple cider.
- This dessert cocktail would be perfect for an adult Halloween party. Cream, pumpkin liquer, and pumpkin pie spice create a drink that tastes exactly like pumpkin cake.
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Caramel White Hot ChocolateThis rich and sweet hot drink will warm you up after an evening of trick-or-treating. Everyone will be asking you for this recipe for fall-inspired white hot chocolate.
BONUS! Halloween Dessert Recipe
Amazing Pumpkin Pie Pudding - This no-bake dessert recipe features all of the great flavors of traditional pumpkin pie. All you need to do to make this pudding is combine instant vanilla pudding with pumpkin puree, whipped topping, and pumpkin pie spices.
Looking for more Halloween-themed desserts? Take a look at our collection of Easy Halloween Recipes: 10 Halloween Dessert Recipes
Subscribe to Our Free Newsletter
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.