9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Pulled pork is one of the best food concoctions to come out of the South; nothing beats tender, shredded pork that is generously coated in a sweet and spicy barbecue sauce. The only problem with pulled pork is that it can take all day to make, and some of us just aren't that patient. Byron's Fully Cooked Pork BBQ is great because it allows you to have a classic meal on the table in no time at all. It can take hours to make tender and saucy pulled pork at home, but with Byron's you can enjoy delicious pulled pork that tastes just as good as homemade without all of the work.
Byron's Fully Cooked Pork BBQ is the perfect thing to keep on hand for busy weeknights when you don't have time to cook or for when you've simply run out of ideas. All you need to do to prepare the pulled pork is defrost it in the refrigerator overnight and then pop it in the oven when you want to eat. I love that the pulled pork comes in its own heat-and-serve tray, so clean-up is an absolute breeze. I also love that you can bake the pork from frozen in a pinch. You can even warm the pork in a slow cooker or on the grill so that you don't heat up the house in the summer.
As a lover of BBQ pulled pork, I wasn't disappointed by Byron's Fully Cooked Pork BBQ. The pork was tender and juicy, and the sauce was flavorful and perfectly seasoned. This pulled pork is great on hamburger buns or Hawaiian rolls, but it is also great for making all sorts of recipes. I plan on stirring some of the leftovers into my macaroni and cheese. I might even bake some up in pie crust to make some savory hand pies. You simply can't go wrong with Byron's Fully Cooked Pork BBQ.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Tabanero Walking Dead Hot Sauce Trio
- Rachael Ray Non-Stick Square Grill Pan Review
- Dexas Dough Prep Set Review
- Silchef 3-Piece Tong Set Review
- Tovolo Clean Flip BBQ Tray Review
- Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
- Dean Jacob's Sriracha Seasonings Review
- Bisbell Magmates Knife Holders Review
- Anolon Vesta Cast Iron Skillet Review
- Monbento MB Square Review
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Hot Cocoa Muddy Buddies
- Baked Oreo Donuts
- 6 Southern Fried Fish Recipes: Fried Catfish Recipes, White Fish Recipes, and More
- Spicy Vegetable Soup with Old Bay
- Feel Good Flax Cornbread
- Spicy Mango Salsa
- Roasted Cinnamon and Nutmeg Almonds
- Coconut Cashew Bars
- Strawberries with Coconut Cashew Crumble
- Spicy Chicken and Apple Sweet Potato Stir Fry