9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Mauviel 1830 celebrates its 1845h anniversary in 2015. In 1830 in a Normandy village, Villedieu-les-Poêles, near Mont-Saint-Michel, Ernest Mauviel established the Mauviel manufacturing company. He founded a company that manufactured copper cookware for the hotel and restaurant markets in France. Since that time the company has expanded and now crafts cookware for commercial and household markets in more than 50 countries. Mauviel is still a privately owned family business that is into the sixth generation of ownership.
Villedieu Les Poeles, "the city of pots," has a legendary history, 800 years worth, of creating copper cookware and decorative articles. In the 12th century, when knights returning from the Crusades passed through Villedieu, they introduced the craft of copper manufacturing. Since that time Villedieu has been the world's center of copper cookware manufacturing. The Mauviel family dates its roots and it manufacturing expertise back to these early days.
According to Valérie Mauviel Gilbert, a sixth generation descendant of Ernest, “The strength and foundation for Mauviel's manufacturing expertise is based upon this rich tradition of copper manufacturing that has been handed down from generation to generation.”
Mauviel continues to offer the professional chef, products that are unsurpassed in quality and design. These same products are now also available to household markets. Throughout the world Mauviel products are used by many famous chefs and professionals. With 1,000 products, Mauviel offers several ranges of high quality products made from copper, stainless steel or aluminum. Each range is crafted with elegant style and is designed to meet the needs of the most discerning professional and household cooks.
Mauviel 1830 Reviews on FaveSouthernRecipes:
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pecan Pie Muffins Recipe
- Italian Beef and Bean Soup
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Cups
- Pecan Pumpkin Breakfast Coffee Cake
- Amazing Pumpkin Pie Pudding
- Spicy New Orleans Shrimp
- Easy Cannoli Cups
- Easy Slow Cooker Barbecue Pulled Pork
- Baked Pumpkin Streusel Donuts
- Halloween Cookie Truffles
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes