9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
Mini Pies Cookbook Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Homemade pie is a labor of love that is always worth the effort, but making a large pie can often be cumbersome. Mini Pies by Christy Beaver and Morgan Greenseth solves this problem by teaching you how to make perfect miniature versions of your favorite pie recipes. Mini Pies transforms traditional pie recipes into tiny, fun desserts that can be eaten with your hands or even enjoyed on the go.
The truly great thing about the recipes included in the Mini Pies cookbook is that they do not require any special equipment. All of the miniature pies included in this book are made in a standard 12-cup muffin tin. The makers of the cookbook cut out their pie crusts with a 4-inch miniature tart pan, but any round 4-inch cookie cutter can be used to make muffin tin-sized pie crusts. This fun cookbook will even teach you how to make miniature pies in mason jars!
Mini Pies is an adorable little cookbook that is full of fun ideas for making miniature versions of your favorite pies. Mini Pies includes dessert pie recipes, but it also features savory miniature pies. You will love exploring all of the entertaining—and cute!—ideas for homemade miniature pies included in the Mini Pies cookbook.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Hot Cocoa Muddy Buddies
- Baked Oreo Donuts
- 6 Southern Fried Fish Recipes: Fried Catfish Recipes, White Fish Recipes, and More
- Spicy Vegetable Soup with Old Bay
- Feel Good Flax Cornbread
- Spicy Mango Salsa
- Roasted Cinnamon and Nutmeg Almonds
- Coconut Cashew Bars
- Strawberries with Coconut Cashew Crumble
- Spicy Chicken and Apple Sweet Potato Stir Fry