9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
Smoky Southwestern Potato and Corn Chowder
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Southwestern Potato and Corn Chowder is simple to make with leftover grilled vegetables, or start with fresh from scratch! It’s loaded with potatoes, corn, peppers, and tons of Southwest flavor! When I’m making soup, I try my best to load it with veggies and all kinds of good things. This Southwestern Potato and Corn Chowder is full of grilled potatoes, fresh grilled corn, and grilled peppers, but you can add almost any leftover grilled vegetables that you have lying around! The more the merrier, I think."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Capresso Iced Tea Maker
- Chili’s White Spinach Queso
- Red Velvet Scones
- Coconut Chicken
- Steak Cutlets Caprese
- 40 Easy Southern Recipes for Easter
- Southern Desserts for Easter: 14 Easy Easter Dessert Recipes
- The Best Southern Desserts: 10 Southern Caramel Cake Recipes
- Paula Deen Stoneware Rooster Egg Tray
- Cranberry Goat Cheese Steak Salad
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes