9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
Smoky Southwestern Potato and Corn Chowder
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Southwestern Potato and Corn Chowder is simple to make with leftover grilled vegetables, or start with fresh from scratch! It’s loaded with potatoes, corn, peppers, and tons of Southwest flavor! When I’m making soup, I try my best to load it with veggies and all kinds of good things. This Southwestern Potato and Corn Chowder is full of grilled potatoes, fresh grilled corn, and grilled peppers, but you can add almost any leftover grilled vegetables that you have lying around! The more the merrier, I think."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Perfect Southern Chicken and Dumplings
- Farmers Market Vegetable Medley
- Slow Cooker Sweet Corn Sausage Chowder
- Crowd-Pleasing Chicken and Corn Chowder
- Soothing Slow Cooker Minestrone
- Slow Cooker Beef and Bean Chili
- Mimi's Dump and Go Chicken and Dumplings
- Creamy Potato and Veggie Chowder
- Copycat Wendy's Chili Recipe
- Southern Bean and Bacon Soup
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pecan Pie Muffins Recipe
- Italian Beef and Bean Soup
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Cups
- Pecan Pumpkin Breakfast Coffee Cake
- Amazing Pumpkin Pie Pudding
- Spicy New Orleans Shrimp
- Easy Cannoli Cups
- Easy Slow Cooker Barbecue Pulled Pork
- Baked Pumpkin Streusel Donuts
- Halloween Cookie Truffles
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes