Smoky Southwestern Potato and Corn Chowder
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Southwestern Potato and Corn Chowder is simple to make with leftover grilled vegetables, or start with fresh from scratch! It’s loaded with potatoes, corn, peppers, and tons of Southwest flavor! When I’m making soup, I try my best to load it with veggies and all kinds of good things. This Southwestern Potato and Corn Chowder is full of grilled potatoes, fresh grilled corn, and grilled peppers, but you can add almost any leftover grilled vegetables that you have lying around! The more the merrier, I think."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Southern Bean and Bacon Soup
- Creamy Potato and Veggie Chowder
- Copycat Wendy's Chili Recipe
- Homemade Soup Recipes: 8 Easy Southern Recipes
- Perfect Cajun Roux
- Slow Cooker Sweet Corn Sausage Chowder
- Homemade Prejean's Louisiana Gumbo
- Perfect Southern Chicken and Dumplings
- Slow Cooker Beef and Bean Chili
- Best-Ever Southern Gumbo Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Southern Bourbon-Glazed Beef Tenderloin
- Cranberry Harvest Turkey Salad
- Boozy No-Bake Cookie Balls
- Copycat HoneyBaked Ham
- Grill Masters Club
- 25 Homemade Christmas Candy Recipes
- Baked Brie with Apples and Bacon
- Delicious Slow Cooker Creamy Lemon Chicken
- Chocolate Peppermint Donuts
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes