Black Eyed Pea Soup
- Updated June 01, 2020
- Comments (0)
"Start the new year off right with a delicious and hearty black-eyed pea soup! Black-Eyed Pea soup is a great healthy choice for a first-course dish, an appetizer, or a hearty and healthy main meal dish. This recipe is not only healthy but it's also perfect for those wanting to participate in The Daniel Fast. This recipe is one that will be a favorite and everyone will love. They will ask for it again and again!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 8 C vegetable broth, No sugar! Read the label!
- 16 ounces collard greens, This is the large bag in my grocery store
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 28 ounces tomatoes, Crushed. No sugar.
- 2 C potatoes, I used a tri-color variety, but any will do.
- 2 C carrots, sliced
- 2 cans black eyed peas, 15.5 ounce, rinsed and drained
- 3 tsp salt
Subscribe to Our Free Newsletter
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.