This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Autumn Harvest Soup
Try this super easy to make, hearty soup made with ground turkey and autumnal vegetables!
- Updated September 13, 2022
- Comments (0)
"Large tender cubes of butternut squash happily mingle with healthy rich kale and creamy northern beans and all the usual suspect spices that make a savory and scrumptious autumn harvest soup! The aroma fills the house to tempt your senses and excite your tastebuds for that first delicious bite! This recipe can be made with ground chicken to make it even more savory or leave it out for the vegetarian version. So good you will want to enjoy it all year round!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time40 min
Recipe CourseMain Course
- 2 pounds ground chicken (or omit for vegetarian version)
- 2 cups red onion, diced
- 2 cups celery, including leaves, diced
- 6 cups butternut squash, cubed
- 6 cups fresh kale,chopped
- 15 oz can great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 15 oz cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 Tbs garlic, minced
- 1 Tbs fresh ginger, minced
- 2 32 oz containers vegetable broth
Read NextSlow Cooker Beef and Bean Chili
Subscribe to Our Free Newsletter
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.