9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
My Three Sons Pimento Cheese Dip Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
My Three Sons makes Pimento Cheese Dip that is out of this world. Their pimento cheese comes in three varieties: Emmy's Original, Fire Roasted Jalapeno, and Spicy White Cheddar. The Southern staple makes a great appetizer, snack, or condiment.
Pimento cheese dip is a specialty in the south and most recipes have a story behind them. I love the history surrounding this particular dip. The recipe for this pimento cheese was passed down from the founder's best friend's mother, Linda Emfinger who acted as a second mom to her.
The three varieties of dip are similar, but with some bold flavor differences. The Original and Fire Roasted Jalapeno both have a base of sharp Cheddar. Plenty of pimento peppers are mixed into both, but extra jalapenos are added to the fire roasted variety. The Spicy White Cheddar is made with, of course, white Cheddar, to create a different flavor profile.
This pimento cheese dip is divine on its own served with crackers. It also tastes great in a whole lot of recipes. I think it makes one of the best macaroni and cheese recipes of all time. It also tastes great as a condiment, on a grilled cheese, or inside a roasted jalapeno!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Traeger BBQ Sauce and Oven Mitt Review
- Tonewood Maple Cube Review
- BBQ Dragon Electric Charcoal Stoker Review
- My Three Sons Pimento Cheese Dip Review
- Food Huggers Review
- Anolon Vesta Cast Iron Skillet Review
- Vacu Vin Nut Cracker Review
- Grillo's Pickles Review
- Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
- Stephen's Stovetop BBQ Grill Review
- 11 Savory Southern Recipes For Dinner: The Best Southern Dinner Recipes
- 9 Easy Southern Recipes: The Ultimate Guide to Southern Cooking and Southern Comfort Food
- Best Brunch Recipes: 9 Southern Recipes for Brunch
- Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert
- Heavenly Southern Desserts: 9 Easy Cake Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 25 Southern Casserole Recipes
- Basic Vanilla Cake
- Deep Fried Lasagna
- Strawberry Peach Smoothie
- Pecan Cobbler Dump Cake
- Tomorrow's Kitchen
- 25 Southern Cake Recipes
- Peanut Butter Banana Energy Bites
- Easy Southern Desserts: 14 Southern Peach Cobbler Recipes
- Easy Southern Recipes for Dessert: 8 Easy Cobbler Recipes